Monday, November 3, 2014

Famous Last Words for Week 11

Overall, this week was a good one! This will probably be one of my last posts because I am almost finished with the class thanks to all of the extra credit opportunities. I have almost 390 points so I’m hoping to just finish up the rest of my points by writing my last story for my storybook and then revising it. I decided to only do three stories for my storybook, but since I had four characters I am going to have two of my characters tell their story for my third story. I think it should work out well because my two characters I have left are Vibhishana and Trijata who are father and daughter. I used my two free storybook passes this week and last week, so I think I’ll write my new story for next week and then finish it up the week after. I’m also planning to finish some of the assignments for Week 15 because I know Laura wanted some feedback on the class.

Outside of class, I am really enjoying this Fall weather! Fall is absolutely my favorite season! I love how the trees change, there is pumpkin flavored everything, sweaters and boots, perfect weather, everything about Fall is wonderful! For Halloween, Austin and I had a low-key party on Friday. We got dressed up, played Cards Against Humanity, and watched the Purge with some of our close friends. The Purge was the only scary movie that I would watch. I hate most scary movies. We also had chili and beer bread which is what my family has always done on Halloween. This was the first time that I have ever hosted a party, and there is a lot of work that goes into getting it ready! Austin and I dressed up as Batman and Robin. I really love superheroes so I thought it would be fun. 

Personal photo from our Halloween Party 

I wish we had dressed up as Green Arrow and the Black Canary though because those are my current favorite superheroes. You should really watch Arrow if you don’t already! It’s a great show. Overall, I think everyone enjoyed the party! The best thing about my week though is what my sister just told me on the phone! Jessica, my oldest sister, is dilated to a 2! Baby James was not supposed to come until November 30th, but it looks like he might be coming as soon as next week by which time he will be full-term! I CAN’T WAIT! I’m so excited to finally meet my nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment