Sunday, August 24, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

For this tech tip, I learned how to use the timer on Google. I definitely think I will start utilizing the timer to manage my time while on the internet. Last semester, while studying for the MCAT, time management was incredibly important. Generally I just used my phone timer to keep track of how long I had been studying for what. Another way that I manage my time is by typing up a study schedule using the sticky notes feature on my computer. I really like using that feature. I also like to put motivating quotes and to-do lists on some of the sticky notes. One other way I like to keep track of time while running is by listening to music. Four of the songs in my workout playlist amount to almost exactly 15 minutes. Those are the majority of my time management tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment